Access FW Robinson Reading room
The FW Robinson Reading Room is on level 4 of the Duhig Tower (Building 2). Bookings are available for researchers using the special collections of the Fryer Library and The University of Queensland Archives, as well as certain document delivery items.
Bookings are available between one to five weeks in advance for 4 desks and to access scanning equipment: a microfilm/fiche scanner and BookEye scanner. Requests for Fryer Library items may be made after booking an appointment and must be received at least 5 days in advance of your visit.
How to book
- Press the Next available button to see the next open appointment time, or the Go to date button to choose your preferred date.
- Select an available booking time for either a desk or the scanner. It will be added to a list below the calendar. You can book one desk or the scanner for both morning and afternoon times if required. To book an additional date and time, navigate using the Arrow buttons or the Go to date button.
- Press the Submit times button to proceed.
- Read the terms and conditions of booking and select the Continue button to proceed.
- Complete the booking form with the required details.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking with a link to a form where you can request Fryer Library collection materials - materials must be requested at least 5 days in advance of your visit.
If you require assistance using this booking system, please call us on 07 336 56236.